Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(05-04-2013, 07:29 PM)swirly Wrote: Oh and since I have a linked red-green-blue with nothing I need to put in it I am playing with Flame Totem + Blind + Faster Casting. Just to see if it does anything noticeable.

I've given up on this experiment. It just didn't seem worth while. Too low of a chance for too little affect. Instead I have gone back to something I used when younger and am loving it. Decoy Totem! You wouldn't think it would be needed with all the minions, but sometimes you get a mob or two stuck on you and just can't get rid of them. I've noticed this causing some of my deaths and the decoy solves it. Right now it dies in a hit or two, but it is enough to get the mobs off me and that is all I really need. I don't think I have seen any re-target me after since I back off after dropping it. Helpful against annoying ranged mobs like the Arcmages in barracks too. Gives them something other than me to shoot. Right now I have it with a totem resist gem and an increased aoe gem just cause I have the slots to support that. I'm thinking this one might stick around even if I need to remove supports eventually.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by swirly - 05-05-2013, 04:21 AM