Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
I have been having TONS of problems in Merciless. So much so that I went ahead and specced CI, and messed with other stuff. I'm still dying, and dying a lot more than I think I should be. I'm not sure what to do at this point, I'm pretty frustrated by the whole thing. Part of it has been just an insane amount of lag lately. I don't know if it's my end, or on their end. I seem to think it's not my end since I'm able to do pretty much anything else I want to do online, and have noticed no problems with it, just with PoE.

I finally got a new chest piece. It's a 5s, with a 3l and a 2l. I spent the fusings on my boots to get them to 4l, and shoved what I had in my chest in that, and put the stuff in my boots into my chest.

I'm sure my latest death was more not being used to CI, and overextending myself with only have 2100 ES right now. At this point, I just need better gear.

My gloves are pitiful, with a whopping 38 ES
My Belt is still a leather +life belt, I haven't had the time to go looking for a good ES belt with more ES on it. I'm sure that will help.
My boots are Unique summoner boots, so I know that the ES from there is going to be low.
Neither of my Rings have +ES.
My Neck is the unique Summoner neck, so no ES there.
I have a pretty good shield, but again, no extra ES, and it's an angelic Kite Shield. I might have to look into finding a Spell Shield to up my ES, and then work on getting resists that I would lose from the shield somewhere else.
My Helm isn't terrible, but it's a +2 Minion Helm, so I'm using it for now.

I really do need to start improving my gear more. I can tell that it's the weakness at this point.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 05-04-2013, 10:08 PM