Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
I'm having no luck anywhere else in getting people to respond to my inquiries about their gear, so here we go. Fellow Lurkers playing the game, I'm looking for 2 items.

1.) An ES Chest, that is 300+ ES, AND 4L at the minimum. Life is not an issue since I'm on my way to CI, Resistances are great, but not needed. What is needed, is a nice big fat ES number.

2.) A Wand. Preferable 3L, but I'll take the time to make it a 3 L if need be. For this, I'm looking for Mana Regen, and Cast Speed. Bonus points if it has Mana as well, but that's getting pretty specific. I'll settle for the regen and cast speed, since all I'm doing is Arcing and recasting my stuff.

I have some GCP's and Chisels (I know those are end game currencies people like) that I could put towards it, or I have good amounts of Chromes and Jewelers (I'm out of fusings right now... stupid boots.), and a few blessed orbs, and some other trash.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 04-30-2013, 05:59 PM