Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
well, running the church has been great for my orbs. I'm up over 60 jewelers, I picked up more blessed orbs, a couple of chaos, a few chromatics, and a unique neck for a tanky character. It's the 50% block to spells neck. I'm unsure who would use it, but hey, now I have two of them I guess. I've also picked up some rares. I'm not sure if they are any good yet. I haven't spent the time to take a look at them.

I was able to get to 63, though there were a few times that have been difficult in this transition so far. I did realize, that I'm probably not going to try the pyramid until I get CI. I've really lost a lot of HP (about half) so far in the change over of my build, and chaos damage has destroyed me a few times. But, It's getting there.

I'm still trying to find a new chest. That's really my weakest slot. I need to find one with plenty of sockets / links, and even though my orbs are picking up, I don't yet have the types of orbs that would be able to purchase a high quality ES chest off the forums. Most of those seem to go for ~1 Exalted. I have no exalted orbs. The "best" orb I have is a single GCP, that I found on my ill fated HC character.

Really, all of my gear could/should be replaced for more ES Sporting pieces, but I know that you can get massive returns out of the chest, so that's what I'm looking for first. After that, I'll probably try and find a better weapon for my build, as my current wand isn't really "suited" for a summoner. I'm just not sure what I should be going after. If I could find something that increased cast speed AND mana regen, I'd probably be pretty happy with it. Arc doesn't do a lot of damage, so it's not like I need something that will get me a lot of damage from spell power, I don't wand, so I don't need something with added damage. Maybe a high spell crit, mana regen, Cast Speed. We'll see.

I'm going to keep plugging along. I figure if I hit the pyramid in the late 60's, I hope to have found a better chest than what I'm currently sporting (fingers crossed), and maybe a few other upgrades.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 04-28-2013, 12:15 AM