Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
I.... Screwed up respeccing my points Go me.

So now, I have to go pick up a pair of Orb's of regret, so that I can right my mistake. On the upside, I was able to swap ~300 HP for ~500 ES, so I'm making strides and gains. I also hit 62 in the church, and realize that I really like farming the church. I can go in at the waypoint, clear out level 1, go clear out level 2, go back and clear out level 1 again, hit the waypoint, empty the bags, and start over again.

I've yet to find anymore maps, but I'm pleased with the way it's going so far.

Once I'm done respeccing my points, I will still have enough STR for my current levels of Spell Totem and Life Leech (on the Spectres), and be set up to pick up the second Body and Soul Node (the one closer in the Templar starting area.

So. Once I visit the vendor to get the regrets, I will look like this:

Fixed

Not a huge change, just dropping the life, and focusing on the ES Nodes. My Next four points will take me to:

This

And I figure I will end up being close to

This When it's all said and done.

I wish I could go after CI first, but I just don't see a viable way to run up there without having to invest in scourings to lower the level of my STR Gems I'm using. Not a big deal, I'll get there, and Probably in the early 70's.

If I can round enough regrets up, I could completely change things up a bit, and go with This But that would be a long term type of thing, that will end up requiring another 6 regrets on top of what I already need, and a lot of levels to make it all come together.

All in All, I think this last build is what I'm going to work towards getting to. I should be in the low to mid 70's by then, maybe closer to 80. That's as far as I'm willing to plan in the future at this point.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 04-26-2013, 03:41 PM