Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(04-25-2013, 01:41 PM)MonTy Wrote: Merc Pyramid is indeed tough. You'll want enfeeble to greatly reduce the lesser multiple projectile mobs. Those stats are a tad low, bit odd as it's low ES and low HP. Now might be a good time to focus on more ES, most would shoot for several thousand before progressing.

I had to grind Fellshrine until lvl 69 in order to progress, so you may want to buckle up and run that map for a bit.

my gear

I make no bones about it, my gear isn't "great"

Keep in mind as a summoner, I'll have lower HP than other classes that aren't CI.

But, as we can see, none of my gear has "amazing" ES rolls on it.

I wish that there was a way to quickly get in and out of the Cave, as it's a level 61 zone, and I steamrolled that at 57 to start. I could pick up sweet XP if I were able to run it over and over without having to "re find it" every time.

My Current Build At this point, I'm unsure where I want to go. I have been banking my respec points, so once I do get a great roll on an ES Chest, I could respec some of my life nodes into ES nodes. I had thought about backing out 6 of my life nodes now, and picking up the Armour / ES / Body and soul Cluster over by the templar area. My reasoning being, that the other ES nodes are just 8% ES. These nodes give me the 8% ES, as well as 8% Armour (yes, I know, only my shield grants me armour) and ends with a 20% increase to ES, as well as 10% Resistances, which gives me a little more leeway to experiment with some of my gear slots.

But, I would also like to get a little deeper in the witch tree, and get some more passive Chaos Resist, since I have a little on gear, i would at least try and get it back to a 0%, as I'm still currently in the negs.

I guess I'll go farm some more (shudder), I really want to get to a point where I can start running some of the maps that I've picked up, but I know that I have some work to go on that yet.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 04-25-2013, 02:38 PM