Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Found yet another Unique

Icetomb
Latticed Ringmail
Armour: 371
Energy Shield: 111
+15 strength
+15 int
141% increased armour and energy shield
+67% cold resistance
cannon be chilled
150% increased chill duration on enemies

dropped with three red sockets. Tried some jewelers on it, but ran out with it only having one. It is ilvl 57 so should be able to get 6 sockets. I'd be happy with 5 though. The other issue is color. Being an str/int type item it will gravitate toward a mix of red and blue. What I really need is all blue. Not likely to get that. So makes me wonder if I can use it or not. The large Armour and ES is nice though. Cold resistance is my weakest one too so that handles that. It is interesting, but I'm unsure how many more jewelers I will waste on it before I give up and hope for something else.

On another note, I wonder how many uniques others have found. I'm in act 2 merciless and have found 4. I've been stacking rarity found forever though so I feel like that might be why and most don't find that many? On the other hand maybe most find the same amount and the rarity find hasn't really helped at all. I'm curious!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by swirly - 04-19-2013, 07:06 AM