Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Merc Merveil Down @lvl 57. I thought the bosses were going to get harder as the difficulty went up?

Norm Merveil was a terrible fight. Summoners are weak to start.
Cruel Merveil was easier. Still a tough fight, lost a lot of minions and was playing "Hide and Go Summon" around the rock.
Merc Merveil I met her on her platform, dropped my totem, and just blew her down Total Casualties for Team Shoju? Eh... A few Skellies, 1 zombie.

Now, I'm headed to my least favorite part of the game. Act II. I see much time spent farming the Cave in my future {-,-}

I know that this is formatted terribly, but just spent the time to get it all linked, and I'll go back and clean it up and make it look more presentable. If you are looking for something, Gem, or gear, or whatever, take a look. I'm sort of a packrat

I've been getting rid of the pieces that are obvious cannon fodder, and there might be some pieces in there that I'm not sure I want to get rid of (I seriously just clicked every gem I had in the stash, and the rares that I've said "That's not vendor junk")

So, while I'm editing it up, if you want to look, and let me know if anyone wants/needs anything. I have some pretty sweet shields mixed in there as well.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 04-18-2013, 02:17 PM