Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
55 and reached Piety on cruel. She killed me and I didn't have a portal up. Kind of sucked. One of these days maybe I'll learn to open one of those before a big fight heh.

Edit: The big debate right now with me is what curses to use. I was running with Vulnerabilty for minions on that attempt. Sometimes run with Flammability for my Fire Trap and Minion Instability. Thinking maybe I should go back to that. Long term the question becomes... if I run Fire Penetration on Fire trap and have Flammability as one curse... do I run Vulnerability or Elemental Weakness as my second one? Right now thinking Vulnerability cause feel like maybe the two sources of fire damage reduction is enough. The penetration only applies to my Fire Trap though so I dunno. Not sure where I'm going to end up on that one

Edit 2: Went back and tried again. This time with Flammability. Went much easier. Not sure if it was cause of that or I was just more aggressive in general, but it was much easier than the first try.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by swirly - 04-17-2013, 04:16 AM