Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
That's what I've been using whirling blades for as well. I just can't seem to make it into an effective damaging attack, but it's great movement. I'm hoping, if I play my cards right, I can end up sitting somewhere around 10%+ Life Leech. What I had hoped to have with my marauder is just so much more feasible with a Claw wielding Shadow. I'm still striving towards building a Blood Death Knight style of play.

Which, honestly, had me leaning towards going with Ghost Reaver, and I still might, it will just depend on how much ES I end up with later on.

I also have this KILLER Onyx Neck, that I'm debating on Regaling into a rare. It's +18 Attributes, 4% Life Leech on Physical, and 19% Lightning Resist. I'll probably check the ilvl, and wait a bit before I decide to Regal it. I want to make sure that I don't happen across something better, and curse my impatience.

So I decided to give HC a try. I started a templar, and I'm in HC. I'm still really low level, as I only have the chest quest done in A1, but I'm trying to do some research. I figured this would give me a chance to try an off the wall type of build.

So here is my question.

The +% Elemental damage Nodes in the Passive Tree. Do they work with things like Freezing Pulse, etc... I know that there are some that say "weapon elemental damage", and those would only work with a weapon, but I'm looking at the beginning of the templar tree. I'm thinking about running a Power Siphon / Freeze Pulse type Templar, and I'm just trying to figure out if the +%Elemental will help me on Freeze pulse, as well as on the ele damage of a wand.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 04-16-2013, 02:56 PM