Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(04-15-2013, 06:52 PM)shoju Wrote: I really need to figure out what I'm going to do with him. I don't see any Keystones in the area that "make me want them". I have a build hammered out, and there are no keystones in it. It makes me wonder if I'm "doing it wrong" Ghost Reaver looks mildly interesting, but from what I've seen of the Dual gear, you don't end up with my ES off it.

There just really aren't that many appealing keystones for a melee shadow. Mine's at lvl 55 now, I still haven't chosen any keystones.

My build is built around quick DoT strikes. I use temporal chains to complement my increased movement speed, hit 2 or 3 times with Viper Strike and then use Whirling Blades to move to the next enemy (or for quick escapes).

For AoE, I'm using Arc and Fire Totem, and I use bear trap to immobilize fast striking melee attackers.

Except when desync hits real bad, it's working out really well. I have basically no armour to speak of, and fairly low life for where I am ~1200. Despite this, I'm surviving really well.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by LennyLen - 04-15-2013, 09:44 PM