Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(04-15-2013, 06:52 PM)shoju Wrote: I really need to figure out what I'm going to do with him. I don't see any Keystones in the area that "make me want them". I have a build hammered out, and there are no keystones in it. It makes me wonder if I'm "doing it wrong" Ghost Reaver looks mildly interesting, but from what I've seen of the Dual gear, you don't end up with my ES off it.

I don't know about things that aren't summoners, but I will say that I don't think there is anything wrong with not taking Keystones. I feel like each keystone makes a build a different kind of variant. You don't have to play a variant though. You can just play the core Shadow class. Which would be a no keystone build. Seems like a perfectly valid way to go about things to me.

Edit: Having said that, the Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics keystones look tempting to me. You said that you don't end up with ES on gear. We have talked about Armour not being great in general. So you could go for those keystones and abandon ES and Armour completely. Go for a high life high evasion build. Seems like an appealing idea to me anyway.

Edit 2: At that point you could even consider going down to the Arrow Dodging keystone. Going to have a high evasion anyway and be a melee class so why not double your evasion against things that don't want to be in melee?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by swirly - 04-15-2013, 08:13 PM