Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
The thing that is on my mind right now is armour. There are a couple of nodes that are 20% armour, 20% max ES, and 10% resist all. I compare them to some pure ES nodes that are 18% or 15% with nothing else and it really makes me want to go for those ones with the other stats. Yet I hear armour is bad against big hits and as a summoner the big ones are probably the only ones that will really matter. So I should probably ignore those combined nodes and take gear with pure ES on it instead of gear with armour and ES. It bugs me though! I can get resistance up to deal with that cold/fire/lighting, CI to deal with Chaos, and I want to be able to get armour up to deal with physical, but it just doesn't seem like it is going to work that way. Feel like the game is telling me that I should go pure ES with max resistance and just let the ES eat the non-reduced physical attacks. Those nodes look so tempting when comparing though!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by swirly - 04-13-2013, 11:16 PM