Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(04-13-2013, 09:10 PM)shoju Wrote: If you use a totem, it will "smartly" throw your skellies at the mobs as they come, AND it only costs you mana to summon the totem, giving you some real savings on mana.

It's the damage penalty that really bothers me. Not that I have tried it to see if I notice or not, but I don't like the idea of my Skeletons doing... what is it? 30%? 40%?... less damage. Plus I hear you actually summon them faster doing it manually which I like as well. I might try a totem someday if I happen to get one to drop (one was available from a skill quest, but I chose something else), but I'm not overly eager on it. Once I hit CI I'll be able to take the life flasks off my bar and put some more mana ones up there. I'm curious to see if that will make it so I worry less about expending them so much. Have like 2 that I'll be able to think of as there to waste as I wish and another 2 as backup for emergency. Something like that could help fuel things I think.

I did just regem some gloves I'm using to include fire trap. So might go back to throwing some of those too.

(04-13-2013, 09:10 PM)shoju Wrote: I run Clarity, Discipline, and Wrath when I can.

I have Wrath, Discipline, and Purity on my buttons. I think last time I ran a zone I did it with Wrath and Discipline on. Purity is nice, but it's 40% reserve makes it rough to do anything else. With planning on going CI though I feel like Discipline and Purity will be a nice combo with it. I just have to get my mana high enough to deal with that first.

Edit: As for the gear... I glanced, but nothing stood out to me as worthwhile. I just started Act 2 cruel and seem to be steam rolling everything so I figure I'll just keep going till I notice a problem. I'm pretty happy with most of my gear anyway. There needs to be a WoW style armory so I can look outside of game heh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by swirly - 04-13-2013, 09:29 PM