Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(04-12-2013, 05:56 PM)swirly Wrote: Shoju, have you considered Chaos Inoculation? I'm seriously considering it on my summoner. Figure it would enable me to ignore both chaos resist and life which should let me focus my gear better and maybe even save some passives if I ever went into nodes for those. It is only 4 points from a node you take anyway for minions so not that far out of the way. With how summoners are able to avoid hits I feel like it might be a good way to go. The more I think about it the more I feel like it will be what I do.

I have been debating CI. The biggest problem for me, is that it generally means, that if something does go bad, I'm dead. I'll see how things pan out, as it would be towards the end of the build when I take it, and If I did that, I wouldn't be able to do what I was planning (run tons of auras, and link BM support gem to Arc)
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 04-12-2013, 05:59 PM