Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(04-11-2013, 01:24 AM)MonTy Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 01:47 PM)shoju Wrote: What would you do? I'd love to hear what other people think.

That's what I love about this game, there's no forced path and you have to make decisions. Do I want health, mana, utility, or defense now? If you need more hitpoints, go into the templar health starting zone. If you need mana go through the middle and get leadership/additonal minions and go for Eldritch battery then pick up the nice passives near that witch/shadow area. Eventually you'll want whispers of doom to double curse some of the tougher encounters in Merciless.

Well, I'm at just over 1k HP, and as you can tell from looking at my gear, I still don't have a lot of Health on Pieces.

Right now, I feel pretty good on health. Unless I'm doing something dumb, I really don't find myself in much trouble of dying. I have a pretty large horde of undead to hide in.

As far as I can tell, I only have one more minion cluster available to me. But it's a pretty nice one, giving me one more zombie, one more skellie, and 30% increased Health.

I think What I'm going to do, is work like this:

Next Goal 7 points from where I am now, at 52. (Oh yeah, I dinged last night)

From there, I will probably go for This To finish off the summoner Nodes. That's another 7 points, so 14 points from where I am now at 52. That should put me around level 60 when I get there. From what I've been reading that should be about the time that I'm in A2 Merc..

Then, from there, I think I'm going to go back and flesh out life and ES.

That's another 6 points, so I should be nearing Piety in Merc I would assume. 20 points from where I am, including the skill points from quests, Should be another 15 levels, so 67 ish.

From there, I'm probably going to Look at the little Resistance nodes, to give me more flexibility in my gearing, as I still see Chaos Resistance to be the least available thing, and I know that in Maps, you can roll maps that have you taking a set amount of Chaos resist per second, and well... I think Chaos Damage is stupid.

You're right on about selling in default, and drop rates. It's bloody awful. Most of the time, I am just vendoring my rares that I will never use, even the good ones, because no one cares in Default.

I'm sitting on a stockpile of Q gems that I know people use, and I can't sell them either.
Power Siphon
Increased Critical Damage
Faster Projectiles
Haste
Projectile Weakness
Cyclone
Double Strike
Ice Shot
Added Cold Damage
Dual Strike
Fireball
Heavy Strike

and I just can't get them to sell at all.

I'd sell them for Jewelers and Fusings as those are the orbs I need the most now.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 04-11-2013, 02:11 PM