Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
My little summoner is woefully low on life, probably why I enjoy it as a distraction, but would never seriously use it for much. I have almost as much ES as life.

I think the most fun I've had so far is when I drop the skelly totem, and get 8 skellies out, 5 zombies, and 2 spectres, and I just sit back and Arc at things. it's hilarious funny to watch.

Though I have noticed, a few of the things I read talk about "picking" spectres. I'm not able to keep mine alive as well as I want. I've got it linked with life and damage, but man... They are hard to keep alive. So far, my favorite spectres to grab have been the alchemists in the sewers, but even then, I lost them once I hit the marketplace, and ended up picking up some archers, who weren't as cool.

It has me worried going into piety, that I'm going to end up losing them, and having to go with stuff that I kill from the adds.

Boss fights have been.... WOEFULLY slow. it's the only thing that I can say has been not fun. I think my vaal fight was over 8 minutes, because I was scrambling to keep my defenses up, and trying to get keep skeletons going, while raising zombies and constructs.

I bet Piety in the Crematorium was even longer. She nuked my skellies, and It felt like my minion explosions just weren't doing enough to keep her ES down.

I found myself running all the way back through the dungeon to build up mana, find more zombies, and what not.

It's a rush though. Deaths on her are far fewer than any other character I've played so far.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 03-27-2013, 01:29 AM