Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
I will say that I absolutely, cannot stand the Vaal Oversoul fight. At all. I thought I was prepared. I had ~20% Chaos resist, + Chaos Flask. I had just hit a new level, so I wasn't worried about losing EXP.

In the end, I just couldn't kill him fast enough, Ran out of Mana, then I ran out of Health, Then the adds got me. So I rezed, took my portal, and went back at it. Then I ran into lag, and couldn't tell when the smash was coming, and just kept getting crushed.

Personally, I think that Vaal is infinitely harder than Piety. Maybe that will change in Cruel, but I'm sort of doubting it, since Vaal was just a shittier version of Normal Vaal.

On the other hand, in all my farming to get ready, I have amassed large amounts of rares, and not much I could use for myself. if anyone has a Default League character <45 and looking for something for them, let me know.

I think I'm going to spend a good amount of time in A3 Cruel farming up stuff. I'm running low on Scrolls of Wisom of all things. Just not sure what place to farm. Sewers? Slums? I know a lot of people end up running docks, but I'm not sure I'm going to be ready for docks for a little bit.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 03-19-2013, 05:00 PM