Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Took a break from the Templar, and played my Summoner last night. Everyone says that they are hard at low levels... I'm just not seeing what is so hard about them. Level 20, and I only died twice on the way. Once to horrid lag on Fire Fury, where she looked like she was just standing there, and my zombies weren't moving, and once on Merveil, where I was spamming the wrong summon, and wondering why I wasn't getting any Zombies (I was resummoning Skellies... My bad all the way)

It's not incredibly engaging gameplay, but, it's easy, and a break from face tanking everything. I do need to settle on some curses though. With 6 skellies, 1 spectre, and 4 zombies, it's already getting hard to pick out who the enemy is. So far, my favorite spectre has been the bear dog things from Act II. They last a while. I've been thinking about running a rejuv totem just to try and keep them alive until I can pick up a better spectre. I figure if this keeps going the way it is, It should be a breeze all the way to Cruel. The sad part, is that I'm trying to live just on the gear that she loots, and finding it's WAY easier to do this as ranged as opposed to melee. I felt compelled as melee to try and get better gear to improve my survivability. So far, that's not the case on this.

I see now why people wouldn't like to group with a Summoner.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 03-14-2013, 04:27 PM