Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
shoju Wrote:Still trudging through, leveling slow. I played my marauder last night, got him to level 50.

If you want some help, all my old Marauder's gear is available for the taking. I already deleted the 72 in SC, so I have no use for it. It's listed here.

shoju Wrote:Question!
Zealot's Oath - Life Leech Applies to Energy Shield Instead of Life.
I've been thinking about this Skill a lot the past couple of days. How much Life Leech do you think you would need to keep up your ES well?

You would need a lot. If anything I'd wait until much higher level where you have higher DPS, or if you happen to find that spiffy new unique chest. Until then I'd continue to focus on life. Chaos Damage is a huge problem for ES builds.

shoju Wrote:What do people think of the Ele Resist flasks? I have a couple of them, including a Chaos Resist one.

I like them, and have used them to great success in Hardcore. Especially that Fire flask for Merciless Piety. Her fire form is brutal, insanely high burst dps and she gets to you immediately. It's saved my life several times. Also may want to use Fire against the General fight in A3.

Other flasks I've used are Chaos in certain A2 zones. I have a high quality Chaos flask that has +movement speed, which I used instead of my quicksilver flask in A2.

I've always found Merveil easier in Merciless than other difficulties, so I never needed the cold flask there. Piety's lightning in the first A3 quest can hurt if you get hit with the lightning storm & ball, so may want to equip the lightning one there.

I assume everyone uses Granite flasks at all times in A3 Cruel and onward. Those with +% armor are a must in every build. A lot of people run two Granite flasks even.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by MonTy - 03-08-2013, 07:08 PM