Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
That's what I was thinking. I figure in a few levels (about the time I can get it) I'm going to be hitting act II, where Chaos Damage seems to be the most prevalent.

I have yet again updated what I have for sale,

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/145151

If anyone is playing default. I've tried to list only my rares 4L's, 5s's, and better gems. If anyone needs something let me know. I'm certainly not going to be using any of the Duelist / ranger / Shadow gear. They just aren't my cup of tea.

Next Question:
How do people deal with Elementally Resistant Mobs? Should I be looking to find more Life Leech elsewhere and switch over to Frostbite curse? Or should I Look for the Support Gems that go through Frost Resist?

For Single Target, when I run into a mob that's Ele Resistant, I can Spam Shield Charge to some success, but I don't have very good AoE for Resistant Mobs unless I switch over to Ground Slam.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 03-05-2013, 03:20 PM