Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
So I Updated my gear a little last night. I spent more than I wanted to making the helm. But the +Minion level thing on the helm was irritating, and I got this one from a Quest Completion.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/113210

I also swapped to the Chaos Resist Neck, and tried out the Upgrade Orb that takes a magic and makes it a rare. I did that on the belt, since I liked the belt. Needless to say, I'll probably be using those as currency, since I'm less than thrilled with the results.

Since I didn't have a lot of time last night, and it was really half playing while I did other things, I just spent it clearing some easy areas, and getting the Waypoints in the Passage after the mud flats.

I did have to take the Frostbite gem out of my gear, since changing necks left me 1 point under the Dex Requirement, and I wasn't going to spend a scouring to delevel it when I don't even use it right now.

I've also decided what I'm going to do as far as Passive Skill tree next. I'm going to go pick up the Divine Toughness Node, and then go back for the Shield Node.

I do have a question. Up my the Divine Toughness Node, there is a quick little 8% Chaos Resistance. Worth it? CR seems to be in short supply, and that seems like a free 8%.

Just not sure if it's worth a passive skill point.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 03-05-2013, 02:10 PM