Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
So... Vall Oversoul being Elementally Resistant, coupled with his waves of adds all "clustering" in spots where shield charge wouldn't take me sucked. I had forgotten that he was resistant to Elemental Effects, and at this point, I'm still needing to use Warlords Mark to get the Health bonus, So I couldn't make use of Frostbite.

Honestly though, That part of the fight would have been slow going, but the adds would just all run and group "around the corner" of the platform, and I was taking massive chaos damage from the constructs (I think that's what they are called) while trying to move to get to them.

I really dislike Chaos Damage as it is currently. It avoids ES, Armor seems to do nothing about it, and in your 20's you just don't see enough gear with Chaos resistance as a rollable attribute. The fight was infinitely easier on my Marauder.

But, I rolled through it, I ended up just suiciding tanking the boss down, and rolling with an extra life flask to get it done. I took FAR LESS damage from the boss with my Templar than I did with my Marauder, but the adds murdered me.

Act III, here I come, Elemental Resistances Maxed, now I just need to find some Chaos Resist.

EDIT:

A question. I've been enjoying my templar immensely, and I'm building him to use Enduring Cry as a source of DR from endurance Charges. I currently only have 3 endurance charges, as I'm fleshing out my life, HP, and Armor before I go rolling into pick up more endurance Charges from Passive Skills.

I have seen on the forums, people selling

"Koam's Sign"
Coral Ring

+Life (24)
+Str (I've seen 12 and 10)
Life Leech (2% on both I saw)
+1 Endurance Charge

It kind of caught my eye. Is this the type of ring that could last for a while? Or is it sort of a red herring?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 03-01-2013, 03:59 PM