Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(02-16-2013, 06:55 PM)shoju Wrote: Maybe I don't have enough HP? I'm at 43 and have just over 1k HP.

So yea, 1k HP is definitely too low for 43. I had 1.5k HP and 500 Energy Shield at that time. Just got to 53 with my Cold Shadow and he's really a powerhouse at the moment, I went from horrible gear to extraordinary in the past few levels. Having little or no armor/evasion has been weird, but the ES buffer is really nice to have.

Also, it's the first time I've used spell totem combined with summon skeletons. Holy cow, it's so cheesy but effective at drawing the attention of mobs. If you're having any issues with bosses/survivability, I highly recommend trying it out. You would just need two links, one red for for spell totem (33 str/23int) and one blue for summon skeleton (24int). Trying not to abuse it too much and I will switch to spell totem+ice spear+ greater multiple projectiles once I actually get a GMP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by MonTy - 02-20-2013, 04:42 AM