Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(02-16-2013, 06:55 PM)shoju Wrote: Gained a few levels, upgraded some gear, and tried the pool again. That place is going to ruin me. I'm going to have to level up, and then just suicide run it, so that I don't lose a bunch of Xp. I don't know what the deal is, but the Rhoa packs just roast me. Maybe I don't have enough HP? I'm at 43 and have just over 1k HP.

Biggest help I've found is to cast totems ahead of where you walk, to have the rhoa's charge it instead. Also groups them up nicely for your AoE spells. I think it's a tad low on hp? I forget what I had at that level, but it was certainly higher, want to say 1.5ish.

So I lost my 2nd Marauder (lvl 60) last night to dsync, was a tough loss as I had hopes for getting him further than my 72. Ahh well, it's giving me a good reason to try other classes. Currently playing a caster Shadow who plans to focus on cold spells, but I'm not quite sure which ones are the best. Thankfully I have a stockpile of cold spell gems to try out, so I'll see what's up.

Anyhow, good luck with the fetid. Let me know if you're absolutely stuck and need help, have my Marauder on SC available, but I'm currently playing under "Ziralith".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by MonTy - 02-16-2013, 07:03 PM