Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Will start making my way to the ledge then. I do find it odd that I can farm Hillock.... Not that he drops much, but It's jsut weird that he is so easy to get to, and so infinitely farmable. I've killed him 3 tmies, and I've picked up no less than 3 magics from him, as well as a handful of superior items.

I know most of you will probably be higher level than me, but If you have chars <35 and are looking for gear or gems, I'm keeping a list of what I have to get rid of over on the PoE forums. I have a freaking awesome Rare Shield for level 34 (caster), and a Good 1h'd Mace. Both are already 6 modifers, and 3S 2L. I also have a pretty sweet Templar Chest, with 5 modifers, one of them being Chaos Resist. It sadly only has one socket, and I have no orbs to try and make it nifty.

If Lurkers are interested in things, I'm not too worried about the price. I'm more interested in helping Lurkers than making profit.

Piety was a great fight. I think my build made it pretty easy. I burnt through my flasks to recover from the lag spike I took at the beginning of the fight, and then the "phases" of the fight with Life Leech, Life on Hit, and Warlord's Mark really stabilized me. But I guess now that I'm in cruel, I'm going to need to start looking into getting more resist. -20% doesn't seem too terrible, but I'm only running at about %75 Resist on everything but Chaos. I can't seem to find any good gear that has Chaos resist on it.

One last thing, What level do maps start? Is that a solely "End Game Merciless Difficulty" type thing? Or should I be keeping an eye out for some soon?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 02-14-2013, 04:47 PM