Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(02-14-2013, 01:11 AM)shoju Wrote: Normal done!

Level 40, and here I am wondering what do I do? Push on through Cruel? Farm up some gear? My gear is a hot mess. Running the Strand back to Lionseye was a breeze for sure. Easier than the end of Act III for sure.

But, my weapon is lagging behind (it's a magic item with +physical damage, but nothing else) My hands are from the teens, I've only held onto them because of the resistances, My belt is a rare level 18, My boots are good. My Chest is good. One ring is from 19, the other is from 24. My neck is a +19 att from 22, My helm is from the early 20's. But, I never found anyting good while leveling, and I'm still a little sketchy on trying to craft my own yet.

I have to say, the piety fight was AWESOME, even if it was sort of a letdown in difficulty after that vicious Melee guy on level 2. I swear, I died to him quite often.

Grats on the progress. I'd recommend fighting your way to the Ledge and running that a few times. It's really great XP, mob density, and easy to run. Then go back and do the side-quests.

I hear you on gear, my new Marauder is having a hell of a time with upgrades. Finally got some, but it was a rough 10 levels. He just hit 48 in hardcore and hoping to finish up Act 2 Cruel tomorrow. He's kind of gravitating towards the same type of build from my previous Marauder, but I realized I can just undo the talent blood magic when I have sufficient gear to link in my blood magic gems. I'll be switching to blood magic skill gems instead of the passive in order to maintain the Auras Vitality, Determination, and Grace for extra Armor & Life per second. Should help my survivability in hardcore greatly.

Anyhow, I hope the drops improve for you. And yes, the Piety fight is pretty rad. Don't you worry, she gets much harder on Cruel & Merciless :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by MonTy - 02-14-2013, 04:49 AM