Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Normal done!

Level 40, and here I am wondering what do I do? Push on through Cruel? Farm up some gear? My gear is a hot mess. Running the Strand back to Lionseye was a breeze for sure. Easier than the end of Act III for sure.

But, my weapon is lagging behind (it's a magic item with +physical damage, but nothing else) My hands are from the teens, I've only held onto them because of the resistances, My belt is a rare level 18, My boots are good. My Chest is good. One ring is from 19, the other is from 24. My neck is a +19 att from 22, My helm is from the early 20's. But, I never found anyting good while leveling, and I'm still a little sketchy on trying to craft my own yet.

I have to say, the piety fight was AWESOME, even if it was sort of a letdown in difficulty after that vicious Melee guy on level 2. I swear, I died to him quite often.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 02-14-2013, 01:11 AM