Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(01-31-2013, 01:12 AM)MonTy Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 11:58 PM)bldavis Wrote: Maurader is def fun, mine is 21 now

Having a blast with my Marauder as well. Up to 48 with my Hardcore one who has been using two-handed mauls. You can really stack a ton of life with his passives, so that helps with survivability in hardcore.

His skills are a lot of fun. Casting Molten Shell then leaping into a group of mobs to see them all explode is something else. I also just picked up the increase area of effect passive which makes ground slam absolutely incredible. For single targets I just cast my rejuv totem and slam away.

Here's my planned Build, if anyone is curious: http://goo.gl/pK3Cx - I've heard 85 points is what you should have when beating merciless, so I've limited myself to a build of that size. If I make it, then I'll certain take more damage passives. I do have a question, would anyone know if the path right of Iron Reflxes seems doable? I would love to get Alchemy and the Crystal Skin wheel.

Anyhow, I would love to hear how the game is going for others, and especially other classes.

Yeah... that has me wondering if I was looking at it right. I was looking at a 2h'er build that just stacked strength, and stuns, and life leech, and resistances.

granted, I've not played the game, but that's just sort of what I was looking at. Building up strength, weapon speed, life leech, making sure magic doesn't kill me, and going at it.

I'm going to try and download it tonight and see what I can do.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 01-31-2013, 07:15 PM