Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(01-30-2013, 11:58 PM)bldavis Wrote: Maurader is def fun, mine is 21 now

Having a blast with my Marauder as well. Up to 48 with my Hardcore one who has been using two-handed mauls. You can really stack a ton of life with his passives, so that helps with survivability in hardcore.

His skills are a lot of fun. Casting Molten Shell then leaping into a group of mobs to see them all explode is something else. I also just picked up the increase area of effect passive which makes ground slam absolutely incredible. For single targets I just cast my rejuv totem and slam away.

Here's my planned Build, if anyone is curious: http://goo.gl/pK3Cx - I've heard 85 points is what you should have when beating merciless, so I've limited myself to a build of that size. If I make it, then I'll certain take more damage passives. I do have a question, would anyone know if the path right of Iron Reflxes seems doable? I would love to get Alchemy and the Crystal Skin wheel.

Anyhow, I would love to hear how the game is going for others, and especially other classes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by MonTy - 01-31-2013, 01:12 AM