Inferno easier?
Ah, ok, the pain of pre-1.03 weapons. Sad It's hard to appreciate how bad the itemization was then and still in 1.03. I can see why the AS nerf happened and hurt a lot of builds. Fortunately drops and ilvl 61-62 weapons have improved.

You'll definitely need to upgrade your weapons. These days, 700-800 dps daggers with LOH are extremely cheap. I would get one with LOH and one with a socket (socket the later with an emerald.). The market for weapons has crashed so utterly that it's quite scary to see how cheap it is.

If you don't want to use the AH I most likely have many, many random weapons that failed to sell that can help. Though believe it or not, you can actually farm your own upgrades too. 61-63 now drops in act 1 and 61-62 weapons are no longer useless. These days, Act 3/4 hell can drop as well as release Act 1 Inferno! This also makes inferno easier.

The next focus are your rings. I think any IAS one with 80 dex will help, resists are frosting but should be pretty trivial to find.

Finally, you aren't using one with everything enough so stacking more physical resist is a priority. You have a lot of LOH atm, so I would transfer from transcendence to resolve. Transcendence helps if you have little or no LOH/life regen, but since you are fine there I would go with resolve's damage mitigation, or maybe even the guardian's path. The guardian's path might be better if you're getting gibbed before you reach your target.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
Inferno easier? - by BellaStrega - 10-12-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: Inferno easier? - by Archon_Wing - 10-12-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: Inferno easier? - by BellaStrega - 10-13-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: Inferno easier? - by Archon_Wing - 10-13-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: Inferno easier? - by BellaStrega - 10-13-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Inferno easier? - by BellaStrega - 10-14-2012, 08:04 AM