Information about upcoming 1.0.4 patch
(08-22-2012, 12:32 AM)LochnarITB Wrote: I like that gems/pages/health pots are now a light blue instead of white.

I noticed that too, and like it. Tonight had a brief play with patch download, then to bed.

Last time I played before the patch, I tripped over an artisan recipe. It allows me to make a bronze colored staff.

So, I made one, which I gave to a lvl 23 Monk. Eh, that would be a slight twink. :-) I socketed it with a Ruby.

Makes the act she's playing in a LOT less of a challenge, but who cares, it's normal diff where experimentation is part of the fun.

More in a few days, not much time to play until the weekend. I deleted five alts whose slots are now reserved for Hardcore when I get a better feel for each class.

Glad to see that witch doctor has a few fixes. All odd movement aside, he's the one I have farthest along.
He ate Diablo for breakfast, which cannnot be said for my DH. DH had to work at it.
Barbarian gets the next shot at Act IV and Diablo. Still working on movement and rhythm.

Until later ...
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information about upcoming 1.0.4 patch - by Occhidiangela - 08-22-2012, 04:19 AM