Loot -- Be Careful of What You Wish For
(07-18-2012, 09:35 PM)Elric of Grans Wrote: Even pre-60, there are just too many gaps for the Blacksmith to be valuable. Half the time, there is no option on your current equipment tier for the item you need to upgrade. That should have been obvious right back at the initial design phase!

Glass half full version: half the time (or probably less, but at least some of the time), the blacksmith does have something that is a potential upgrade. And the gaps in his stock at least provide time to stockpile mats so that when you do level into it you can go on a crafting binge and are more likely to get something useful.

My first character didn't use the blacksmith much, mostly because he had no gold left over after paying to level the crafters and expand my stash. My second character is currently running through nightmare (no AH, limited twinking) and is usually wearing one or two crafted items as she levels. And I'm not twinking high-end jewels so she uses Shen all the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loot -- Be Careful of What You Wish For - by Jaffa Tamarin - 07-19-2012, 02:47 PM