Loot -- Be Careful of What You Wish For
Quote:I was horrified to discover that I was level 60 in Hell, but had to be in Inferno to craft level 60 items and collect blacksmith/jeweller instructions.

While my initial thought is "that can be fixed" what are the ripple effects of changing that? Think of it with as broad a view as you can, given that the game devs/balance team have to look through such a lens.

Quote:You can't even craft ilvl 63 items, so don't waste your gold. Plus you must find the recipes for anything good, and useful recipes are also just as impossible to find.
That is IMO a place for Blizzard should seriously look to make a considered adjustment. It is my opinion that crafting ought to have the potential to make the uberest items, though the cost, or opportunity cost, and the risk of failed craft, needs to remain high or the economy goes to the tank and cheese runs amok. Adjust with care.

I also like Mongo Jerry's idea of being able to fix an attribute during a caft ... but the items to do that may need to be tough to find.

Make it worth the effort ... but make it an effort.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loot -- Be Careful of What You Wish For - by Occhidiangela - 07-17-2012, 11:40 PM