The Diablo Formula and how Diablo 3 falls short
(09-24-2012, 07:37 PM)MongoJerry Wrote:
(09-24-2012, 02:49 AM)mistique Wrote: Also, strangely, Blizzard are DEAD AGAINST people buying Gold, but the RMAH is basically the same thing, with one exception, Blizzard get their cut, and that's the reason D3 in my book really fails.

Blizzard is really dead set against purchasing gold on 3rd party auction sites for more than a decade, because they have to deal with the after effects of players getting their account and financial information stolen by those sites. I know we're all used to being skeptical of what companies say, but sometimes they do say the truth.

It's still just another form of paying for items, there are some "safe" gold sellers.... relatively, and if it was just because of the risk of account fraud e then Blizzard could have facilitated that too, but then what "cut" can you get from a gold seller?
I mean really, the RMAH is just letting you buy stuff without the step of needing gold to do it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Diablo Formula and how Diablo 3 falls short - by mistique - 09-25-2012, 12:15 AM