The Diablo Formula and how Diablo 3 falls short
(07-27-2012, 11:31 AM)Athenau Wrote: Invulnerable minions, jailer, and vortex are by far the biggest offenders when it comes to bullshit in this game. Jailer in particular is awful, unavoidable lock down, sometimes triggering every 2-3 seconds (when faced with a champ pack). This ability has NO reason to be in the game.

Oh it has a reason, to kill you!! That's why it sucks.

I'm close to quitting D3, especially now Borderlands 2 is out, somewhat similar game, but no the flaws of D3, i'm really tired of the loot grind....or Gold grind, because really it's the gold i'll use as nothing i get after hrs of grinding have i kept to use, even across multiple characters as the AH is a better place to get the items to progress, until last Inferno, than just say goodbye or Hello to the "Death - Re-spawn - Death - Repeat until it's dead than pay 1000's of gold to repair" cycle.

Also, strangely, Blizzard are DEAD AGAINST people buying Gold, but the RMAH is basically the same thing, with one exception, Blizzard get their cut, and that's the reason D3 in my book really fails.

Spend real money to progress in the game, but only if you do it the way they want it? Hypocritical?!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Diablo Formula and how Diablo 3 falls short - by mistique - 09-24-2012, 02:49 AM