The Diablo Formula and how Diablo 3 falls short
(07-25-2012, 10:06 PM)Archon_Wing Wrote: Instead of Frozen, how about a ticking holy freeze aura that slows you down, as opposed to getting hit by random shards and sitting there watching your character get hit? How about jailer creating a box around you, as opposed to just immobilizing you? How about vortex creates rifts that slowly drag you into them as opposed to just sucking you in and instagibbing you? Instead of invulnerable minions, how about ethereal minions that materialize if the leader dies? They do less damage in ethereal form. Nightmarish is one of the worst, so it should be a terror spell on cooldown.

I like the idea you had about invulnerable minions, but OH GOD NO on the frozen. I would much rather have the chance to just RUN AWAY from the frozen gobs before they explode. Yes, sometimes I can't out maneuver them because of walls or jailer, but constantly being slow instead while fighting them? No way. Especially on fast packs. Vortex I'm fine with. You get sucked in, you move out, even when they suck me into desecration or arcane beams, vortex is still fine.
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Diablo Formula and how Diablo 3 falls short - by Treesh - 07-26-2012, 01:28 AM