The Diablo Formula and how Diablo 3 falls short
(07-24-2012, 12:22 PM)Archon_Wing Wrote: And trying to quantify entertainment is silly at best

I agree, even though I did just that. I guess my point was, I don't boycott a vendor unless they rip me off. I find it hard to classify Diablo 3 as a rip off, even if it didn't deliver on the scale we all hoped it would based on prior iterations in the franchise.

To put it another way, I've lost interest in the Boston Red Sox this year. They are an underwhelming team of underperformers and has beens for the most part. Compared to recent history this team is middling at best, horrible is more likely how most fans would describe them. I've stopped watching them this year. But I will probably come back to them next year. Now in sports fandom this is derogitorilly referred to as being a "fair weather fan". My perspective is that the current iteration is not worth a further investment of my time. When you get back to your proven formula for success, I will invest again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Diablo Formula and how Diablo 3 falls short - by Yricyn - 07-24-2012, 12:54 PM