The Diablo Formula and how Diablo 3 falls short
There's just no future in the economy. The most recent wizard invincibility exploit, which apparently was running rampant for a month seals it. It's too tainted, and without a ladder, it cannot survive.

I can finally beat up stuff in Act 3, and there's no sense of accomplishment. It was either overgeared or undergeared. And why would I bother entering act 4? The drop rates are the same, and the act is too short. There's nothing beyond Act 1 Inferno. It's all a waste of time. Farming for the sake of farming.

Sticking to exclusively hardcore because it's the only mode of game that's any fun. I'm selling everything on my softcore characters and gold to the RMAH. (If anyone wants anything, ask) Once I lose my hardcore characters, if there's still no change by then, then I'm simply uninstalling and never buying another Blizzard product again.

I'm sorry it had to come to this, but this is just how I approach any form of media. When it fails to entertain me to a certain point, there aren't any more second chances.

Let's not get this wrong though. Even though I think that Blizzard is going in the wrong direction, there were definitely worse ways to spend my 60 bucks. And I could meet up with some old friends and maybe raise enough money to buy Guild Wars 2. So let's just leave on that accord if it has to be.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Diablo Formula and how Diablo 3 falls short - by Archon_Wing - 07-24-2012, 08:22 AM