Gearing and drop rates, AH use almost required to progress.
Currently in Act 3 Inferno with my WD, some deaths, mostly due to trying to move and clicking on a enemy and staying where i am.
I've rarely found any gear as upgrades, but i do find good gear for my alts, which is a little strange as when i'm on them i find gear for other alts too.
I'm hoping to see a re intro of the Added socket, but atm it's not looking likely.
I did a bit of Crafting, and it gets really expensive really quick, and for almost no return, you can even sell to the vendor for more than a fraction of what they cost to make, and collecting gold becomes critical if your upgrading gems, those are really pricey, but then i suppose you only have to do it once.
I'm hoping for some good changes to promote play, cause atm, it's starting to get really boring doing the constant grind.
Perhaps if i'd not brought AH items to progress i'd be able to make more, but then i wouldn't be in Act3........

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gearing and drop rates, AH use almost required to progress. - by mistique - 09-12-2012, 06:43 AM