Hidden monster damage boost / bug
I'm in act 3 Inferno, and all this talk about Inferno being nerfed and a cake walk now, I'm not seeing it. Those demonic hell flyer things can 2 shot me with their fireballs, and I have 800+ resists. I wasn't in Act 3 Inferno before 1.03, but it certainly couldnt have been nerfed THAT much I still get two-shotted with very high resists. So before I would have been 1-shotted, now I can take two hits. Whoopty damn doo. And when you factor in the lower IAS and higher repair costs, enrage timers on some bosses, I would venture to say Inferno from end of Act 2 onward is probably more tedious now than it was previously.

I also noticed Invulnerable Minions and Shielding are spawning alot more now. You suck Blizz. Angry
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
Hidden monster damage boost / bug - by Kurosu - 07-01-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: Hidden monster damage boost / bug - by Kurosu - 07-03-2012, 09:29 AM
RE: Hidden monster damage boost / bug - by Yricyn - 07-03-2012, 01:13 PM
RE: Hidden monster damage boost / bug - by FireIceTalon - 07-03-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: Hidden monster damage boost / bug - by Quark - 07-03-2012, 05:48 PM
RE: Hidden monster damage boost / bug - by Bolty - 07-03-2012, 10:22 PM