1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy
Perhaps I am odd, but the repair costs feel in line with what I would have originally expected. They are certainly not breaking the bank for me.

Enemy AI does feel better in places, so props to Blizzard there. They seem to have smoothed out some of the stupid enemies (eg Soul Lashers), though I have not faced any of them yet. Scavengers still feel like the true bosses of Act I, though Tongue Elites feel easier than before too. They seem to drop quicker and deal less damage. The Out of Time debuff feels less painful, as I have been able to continue fighting while it is active, but it still feels like it should not be there. I only get it when fighting enemies with one or more of Shielding, Waller or Invulnerable Minions: is it my fault I cannot hit these guys?

Call me crazy, but I think Snares are better than before. I could be wrong, but I have run Entangling Arrow and Frost Arrow for a long time, and they suddenly feel like they are making a bigger impact today.

Loot drops, frankly, suck hard. All the nerfs against botters have made the game generally less interesting. A lot less gold drops now, and I am getting a few less items. The Nephalim Valour tweak means I am getting a lot more rares than before, but they are still all garbage drops. In fact, after three hours of farming I have found five ilvl61+ items, none of which were any good. If anything, I am finding Inferno even more boring than I was before and I am finding myself with considerably less drive to play. If there is no reward for play, what am I playing for?
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.0.3, Attack Speed Changes, and Hypocrisy - by Elric of Grans - 06-20-2012, 02:17 AM