Entering Hell, need to tweak my build...
I will definitely swap Archon for Mirror Images; I can see why you would both suggest it. Teleport has definitely been a consideration for me. There have been a few situations where I would have liked it, but the cooldown is what stops me. The shorter cooldown on Diamond Skin, along with how it combines nicely with Ray of Frost (focus fire for longer), makes it more appealing.

Ice Armour is identical to dodge. It is extremely good, when it procs. I had Rakanoth use his one-shot attack on me and he was frozen out of it! That must have been something like 15-20K damage negated Big Grin Other times, however, I can go long periods of time where it does little (though, the Rune increases my armour, so I at least get some damage resistance out of it). I have considered swapping it out because of that unreliability. When it freezes something big and I can focus Ray of Frost on it, the skill feels over-powered; when it does not proc, it is a little underwhelming. Then again, I have not checked out how Ice Reflect works yet; if it is a full-on Frost Nova (freezing effect and all), that could be extremely juicy.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Entering Hell, need to tweak my build... - by Elric of Grans - 06-15-2012, 06:05 AM