Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
(06-15-2012, 03:50 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 01:57 AM)Trevan Wrote: This statement confuses me. I have spent 60k max per armor piece, and maybe 100k per weapon max. I even dual wield 1 hand xbow, which is widely believed to be underpowered but I find it fun anyways. And i'm almost at Belial in Act 2 Inferno. You use a DH from what i've read, right? What skills are you using?

For what it's worth, i'm using this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/de...aeY!bZccZZ

Roland has probably the only Demon Hunter in Inferno that does not use Smoke Screen at all, let alone the standard SS/Prep combo. That one skill changes the entire game for Demon Hunters in ways that no skill should.

That does explain it. Personally i'd prefer not to use it. I only really carry it for root breaks. Jailer champion packs would be literally impossible for me without it. Jail is literally undodgeable, unlike freeze, so I have no idea how I'd fight 4xjails.

Also I was resistant to prep all the way till act 2 inferno. Those invisible snakes forced me to use it, because they were invulnerable to knockback from Rain of Vengeance Stampede.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by Trevan - 06-15-2012, 04:18 AM