Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
(06-14-2012, 01:58 AM)Roland Wrote: I've been doing this. Do you want to know how much I've spent on the Gold AH doing this, before the RMAH came out? Well over 2 million gold, and probably more than 3 million. I still can barely set foot in Act II. In order to buy any sort of upgrade I'm looking at 1 million plus per item, and I guarantee I'll need at least 3 new pieces to get anywhere in Act II (let alone all the way to Belial, which seems an almost impossible task at this point). The requirements scale up so ridiculously fast you'll get whiplash trying to follow them. Also, pardon me but spending 20 hours a week farming for gold is not my cup of tea, especially considering how I'll just have to double that to get any further the next time.

This statement confuses me. I have spent 60k max per armor piece, and maybe 100k per weapon max. I even dual wield 1 hand xbow, which is widely believed to be underpowered but I find it fun anyways. And i'm almost at Belial in Act 2 Inferno. You use a DH from what i've read, right? What skills are you using?

For what it's worth, i'm using this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/de...aeY!bZccZZ

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by Trevan - 06-15-2012, 01:57 AM