Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
See, that's why I was asking, because I figured that Familiar could fill the Secondary slot in Elective Mode. At least assuming if Flux interacts with it (I have the same question of if it works with the rune for Mirror Image that lets the images do 10% damage), because if you spread out even more snare that way, it just might be worth it. The familiar would be (per attack) lower damage than any of the Secondaries, but I think it has potentially much stronger rune options.

If Familiar or the rune option for Mirror Image actually work with Temporal Flux, it may be a viable option. If not, I wonder whether or not they were intended to and might be bugged (or they make work with Flux and that might be a bug.) The build only synergises because of Flux working to snare on all attacks. If there's something it doesn't work with, you're better off using cold to chill or switching to an Arcane option it -does- work with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by ViralSpiral - 06-15-2012, 01:16 AM