Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
(06-14-2012, 03:13 AM)Lissa Wrote: As I've noted to Tal, Blizzard's QA has been steadily going down hill for years and it just gets worse and worse. Hearing how they decided to set the difficulty for Inferno tells me that Blizzard really is fairly clueless on how to balance things and didn't do the testing in house they said they did (otherwise immune minions would not have gotten into the game as they are now or there wouldn't have been this difficulty cliff being instituted from Act 1 to Act 2 and Act 2 to Act 3 and finally Act 3 to Act 4 in Inferno).

I wouldn't say that. I would just say they didn't QA Inferno to a high degree, because their focus was to get normal-hell right before release and I would say that they did. Now that they've been able to see what the community comes up with, they're going to tune Inferno appropriately. Compare that with the poor QA before, say, D2 or LOD came out and there's no comparison.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by MongoJerry - 06-14-2012, 06:07 AM