Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
(06-13-2012, 04:46 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote: Similar to their nerf on drops from vases, it is addressing the wrong things. They want to stop bots and farming, but their approach is having a lot of unnecessary collateral damage. I wish Blizzard would focus on fixing the things that matter in this game rather than their bizarre war on the gamers themselves.

I can agree that perhaps they could dial it back a little, but basically what they want is for people to actually play the game in a consistent way -- kill several champ/boss packs, maybe a boss -- and move through the game. What they want to discourage are the exploiters who rush using (previously) Azmodan and Kuhl runs, pop in and out to goblin farm, and pop in and out to chest farm -- or at least make such strategies less profitable. I think that's a good thing.

Regarding your examples, I just don't think you'll run into that limit unless you are running very short runs. Like I said, it took about 10 runs before I ran into the error message.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by MongoJerry - 06-13-2012, 04:55 AM