First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too)
Well, you could always do like me and play PvP (once its implemented) after you reach 60, but like beating Inferno, this also requires extremely high end gear, and the only way to obtain that gear is to farm Inferno. You could always stay in hell mode and duel only with people that have your gear level, but this is a disservice to yourself since it doesn't reach the boundaries and possibilities of potential apex char builds and abilities.

I guess as someone else said, I want to have my cake and eat it. But hey, the point of cake is to eat it, right? I don't want to rush through Inferno and just stomp everything in my path. I just want it to be fun and not feel like its a chore - though I would like to get my chars, to a point some day that they are "comfortable" in that difficulty, and that running it is fairly routine. I don't expect the journey there to be easy or handed to me, however, nor do I even want it to be. But I do want that end point to be possible, and right now it just doesn't feel like I could ever get there.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too) - by FireIceTalon - 06-10-2012, 12:00 AM