First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too)
(06-08-2012, 06:36 PM)Ashock Wrote: This guy has a legion of people that make donations to him, he spends hours and hours and hours goblin farming in groups, he uses leveling "exploits" and so on and so fourth. His is very far from a typical D3 experience.

BTW, he died as soon as he went into Act3.

Just to set the record straight.

A "legion" of people making donations to him? Having some friends who exchange gear with one another hardly composes "legion." Goblin farming is a part of the game, and you are as welcome to partake in it as he or everyone else is. If you choose not to do it, that is your choice.

Death is a part of hardcore. He was the first to get to Act 3. We'll see how he or others do on the next progression. I take it that you're trying to set the goalposts back and say melee isn't viable in Act 3?

Right now, melee are actually having a better time of it in hardcore, because no matter how much one wishes to say "just don't get hit," it is inevitable that one will get hit and melee characters are most able to take the inevitable hits once they are geared properly. I would be willing to place good money on a melee character being the first one to finish the game. Afterward, it'll be interesting to see which ranged class makes it first. My guess would be a Wizard, but Witch Doctors have a lot going for them, too.

(06-08-2012, 09:21 PM)Trevan Wrote: Wasn't Solo inferno diablo first downed by some random guy in europe?

Granted, he wasn't playing 10 hours a week, but he didn't exactly have a legion of people following him.

We're talking about hardcore, Trevan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too) - by MongoJerry - 06-08-2012, 09:25 PM